Get Sustainable Design Principles & Practical Business Training for Floral Designers with Hitomi Gilliam, Françoise Weeks, Phebe Higgins & Alison Ellis!
Including Elements & Principles of Design, "Reuse To Reduce" Sustainable Mechanics, Business Plan & Branding Strategies, and Social Media Tips to Increase Sales!
Get the resources you need to level-up your design skills & your brand position. Limited to 20 Seats.
Included In Your Ticket Price:
- Welcome Reception Dinner on Sunday, April 14
- Business Planning Session & Meet the Instructors (Sun)
- 2 Full Days of Training (Mon-Tues)
- Hitomi Gilliam, AIFD, Reuse To Reduce: Live Demos, Design Critique and Instruction
- Foam Free Woodland Designs & Floral Fascinators with Françoise Weeks
- Sales & Social Media Strategies with Phebe Robinson-Higgins
- Website & Branding Strategies To Attract Great Clients, PLUS 1:1 Coaching Session with Alison Ellis
- All Meals Included! You'll Enjoy Chef Prepared Meals for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Throughout the Workshop Featuring Local and Farm Fresh Produce
Plus you'll get my Business Plan Jumpstart today for FREE including:
- 8-page Business Planning Guide PDF
- 1-hour Video Training to Walk You Through It
- A Clear Plan That Helps Ensure You're On Track To Reach Your Goals
(This is the fastest, easiest way to get a business plan in writing--and florists tell me it's actually fun!)
Learn Principles of Design AND Business All In One Workshop!